Thursday, September 5, 2013

Packing.

Since I am charging my phone with nothing better to do, let's talk about packing.
HAHA. Sudden inspiration to write! :3

Had a chat with a friend just a while ago, with my mom nagging once in a while asking me to do this and that for her. I mean seriously, can't you wait a little? Got me into thinking what's gotten into her recently with her all new revolution of keeping the house clean and tidy, throwing out things all at a shot, trying to change us all at one shot. Shouting at us, forcing us to do at her beck and call.

*Imagine Cinderella and her God mother.* Yup. That's pretty much how I felt.

To be honest, I know I have never ever ever been in the definition of a neat person, but that doesn't mean I enjoy being messy. Maybe it has always been the fact that I have got a maid since a very young age and I never had to get my hands on doing anything and there will always be a little "genie" at my beck and call, helping me to get things done. Not that it's anything bad, but it's because of that, that I never got to cultivate any forms of good tidying habits, because no matter how I place my things, or misplace, it would be in that same spot for me after some time or the other. GREAT JOB.

I am not trying to blame for anyone, or anything. I clearly know what my mother is trying to do, but please, before I go out of my mind with the great amount of changes pile with the nerve-wrecking amount of nagging. PLEASE STOP.

Let me change myself one step at a time. This is your house alright. You want it to be clean, but that is my room, my stuff. Let me do the changes by myself. So what if I am messy. I am trying already. SO STOP IT. It doesn't mean that I ain't doing no shit just because you ain't seeing much differences in the room day after day. I am not Harry potter with a magic wand.

Sometimes, I really wished that I was a clean freak with zero tolerance with mess. Maybe then, I could keep up with my mom's tempo, but currently, I AM SERIOUSLY ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT.

THE WORLD DON'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU. STOP IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment