Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy change.

Most of you would have already know through my Instagram that I have once again started dieting and the whole "I want to lose weight" shit. ✌

Yes, but to be honest, it wasn't as intense as the one I got the previous time round. Yes, I'm working out more intensely as compared to the last time, but food-wise. I'm still taking my carbs and my all so delicious food. ☺ 

The weight loss might not have been as quickly and as obvious as the previous time, but I'm enjoying the process from this time round so much better than previously. At the very least, I'm healthier than I'm previously (with a happier belly too, hence lowering the chances of a redraw all and to top it all up. I'm losing weight!! YAY!) 

YAY TO CHANGES!! 
(That's a first. :p) 


No comments:

Post a Comment