Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sudden realization.

Most of the times in life, instead of cherishing what I already have, I ponder over what I had, what I could have or what I should have bought. 

Like that iPod classic I should have got instead of the iPod touch I should have now. 

Or "OMG, the new iPod touch is SOOOOO COOL." 

Or even, "Shit, why am I so fat that I can't wear this shirt/blouse/pants that I really like!!! TSK.

All the tsk, tsk, tsk, but tonight. A sudden realization. I'm actually happy of what I'm having. Many of which many people might be craving/wishing or simply just dying to have. 

Tonight, I'm feeling contented with that slight tinge of gratitude. I'm really a lucky and fortunate kid. 


I hope I stay feeling that way. I really hope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment