Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Answering the RJ to my own life.

Use three words to describe your life recently?
Awesome.

Useless. 

Nolgastic.

Yes, that's the three words. 

Today was awesome, I got home early and finally got my long desired swim :) 
It's seriously high time that I do out some serious work out, from the way I am eating, I think the fats would soon find its way back to my body. AND SADLY, EVEN THE WEIGHING MACHINE SAYS SO. :(
So I confirm chop, die die must do something already before it really have chance to rebound!! :|

Recently, I kind of feel a bit useless, especially after the start of the new sem. 
With all the heavy curriculum and all sorts of theory coming down, I don't even know if my textbook is seriously written in English or not. (of course, just that I don't understand them) 
Of course, things doesn't get any better since my class is jam packed with EXCEPTIONALLY SMART ASS PEOPLE. GOD FUCKING SAVE ME!!. :(((((((( 
WHY DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!

All these negative feelings has also made me feel super duper nolgastic and craving the past. 

Especially, having the chance to take a long good look at cchy. It used to be somewhere where I would dread to go every morning, where all the "monstrous" teachers would be waiting there to throw a whole load of homework at you. But jokingly, now that is one of the place that I would do anything just to get back such experience. 

Or maybe, I just miss the times when things are much simpler, people are much kinder, studies isn't that chimology. 

Humans. Contradicting as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment