Friday, May 18, 2012

Does it really matter?

Sometimes, words aren't said because they are not thought through about. 
Sometimes words are not said because of various reasons.

If words said won't change anything at all, then why say them? 
If words will make people unhappy. Why say them? 

If words cannot get things across, does it really matter if I say it?
Because towards the end, nothing will change. 
Because you will never believe in what I say. 

There are many things that I have never told you, just like how I believe you would never have told me.
In the end, all of us, just end up planting more and more seeds of assumption. 
With each of those seeds growing every time it happens, our misunderstanding increases. 

Assuming is the root of the problem. Just like every time I have thought that you know nuts about me, do I know the nuts about you? Assumption just got the better of us. 

I am no better than you.


太殘忍的話我直說 因為愛很重
你卻不想懂 只往反方向走


我们就是以为我们懂了,结果越走越远了。

Now that I have known your real reason, your piece of mind, should I do my last part as a friend to clear those seeds of assumption? Or should I just leave it there, since you do sound happier on your part if I just leave you alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment