Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What can I handle?

Syllabus. Too much to handle.
Class. Too much to handle.

Coffee. Starting to handle.

Brain. Not able to handle all these too much to handle(s).

Wish that I stop all these by pulling a handle.

Going on an overdrive already.

Because of all these too much to handle things that seriously make me do stuff that I don't do in the past. Eg. Studying beforehand, studying outside so people can teach me.

Just this two points is sufficient to kill me. Leading to once again fall to the beloved grasp of caffeine.

God bless me. Hope they will always help and not build tolerance to it that fast.

Thankful that I have great and supportive parents that understand. Great that I have friends that care.

Thank you, because of you guys I am grateful.

Today's accidental studying session in Wendy's just prove everything.

I will and I must pull through this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment