Thursday, May 17, 2012

First E.book.

Yes, like the title indicated, my very first e-book. 

Got the habit of reading again ever since I got my ipod, it is indeed a right choice that I have chose it over ipod classic. Since I never got the chance to finish any books since I read at the rate of a tortoise and the due date will always come before I can even finish the story. Too lazy to buy any physical copy unless of any special reasons. Even so, if I were to buy all the books I want to read, I think I would be broke by the time. 

Therefore, it's kinda awesome that ipod has this app that allows me to read my ebooks on it. 
It's seriously so convenient!! No hassle, just anytime, anywhere you like. Can have as much books as you like, no weight~ (just make sure that you have enough battery)

Though, I still prefer the feeling of reading a real book. JUST. DON'T WANT TO SPEND MONEY. T.T

AND. Very finally, I have got to finish a book that I have been dying to read ever since the movie came out that time. Have been stopping myself to watch the movie, afraid that it might be some kind of spoiler when I get to read the book. 

I wouldn't say the book is awesome or over the moon, but like every book, there's definitely one part that is a bit dry but if not there won't be any climax and such I guess. Overall loved the feelings author tried to bring out.  All very deep and emotional. 

Wondered if I would be that lucky to find that soulmate like Holly, and even if I did, would I have the privilege to be the selfish one and die first. :/ Thinking too much I guess. 

I don't even have a date :x #FOREVERALONE. 

PS: Let's see if I can sustain to carry on this reading habit and be good enough for myself to get a kindle touch :x TEEHEE. Thinking of the impossible again HAHA.

Moving on to my next book :D

No comments:

Post a Comment