Thursday, April 26, 2012

Y THINGS SO EX. REALLY.

Have been contemplating whether or not to do this post, but I think I should just rant on it since it's my blog, furthermore, I am currently very bored in class. SO. YES. I AM GOING TO NAG. (ι´Д`)ノ オーィ!!

So as you guys properly know it have been awhile seen I have got my white ipod.( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ 

Saw that case it is wearing? That's a case I "temporarily" got, because I don't want my ipod to get scratched or anything in case of drops or any accidents and hence, have been on the search to find a nicer and better case~ 

I have to admit, the case that I am having now is great, the protection is not bad, the pink is constrasting great on my case. I JUST WANT A NEW CASE. LIKE NEW CASE. (゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン

So the search was on!!!! (・_・ ) ( ・_・)キョロキョロ

I am definitely right in saying that there's definitely more accessories available if your device is related to a fruit named apple. But seriously, Singapore, why do you only take in MAJORLY, or rather ENTIRELY only cases for iphone and leave me no choice but to go to internet sources which I totally HATE because of the fact that I can't really see how the product looks like and you can't really trust the pictures since everything can be photoshopped and made you into believing it is better. 

BUT since I can't find anything locally that I like. I end up liking something I see online. 

I swear, from the reviews and such, this is seriously my 1st choice in terms of the case. The price's also an amount I can handle, BUT WITH THE SHIPPING. FREAK. MY HOPES ARE DASHED. -.- 

SERIOUSLY, WHY ARE THINGS SO EX? :((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment