Wednesday, April 4, 2012

破喉咙


Oh my freaking god. Once again, down with a freaking sore throat.
This time without any signs, without any flu, cough or sore throat, it's just like going to hitting me where it hurts the most, direct to the point.

I don't know why no other common illness freaks me the most like SORE THROAT.

I am not scared of flu, I am not afraid of cough, I don't even fear the terrible phelgm, for what I fear of getting them, is because of the pain it would inflict on my throat, moreover, my dear vocals. Something that just seemed to be so insignificant, but important.

We use it to communicate, I use it to make money, even use it to live my passion. HENCE, THE POINT OF ME BEING SO UPSET. OMG. I HATE SORE THROATS.

Makes things emotionless, have to talk in a lower key, do things in a lower key, try to talk less (highly impossible).

Ahhhhh. WHATEVER FORGET IT ANYWAYS. I AM CRANKY, SINCE I HAVE "LOST" MY VOICE IN A WAY OR SO. NOTHING IN RETURN CAN MAKE ME FEEL BETTER OTHER THAN RECOVERING.

SO DEAR THROAT, PLEASE, DO YOUR THING AND RECOVER FASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment