Sunday, April 15, 2012

Coming to an end.

Time passes fast. My precious holiday is coming to an end.

This holiday has given me much joy and learning experience as a whole. Sounds like a exposure trip to some foreign county huh?

But it's kinda also true in a way. All the fun class gatherings, all the labour I have contributed to working through the holidays. The money I am getting is making me happy ;)

Not forgetting those exposure I am getting from my FYP project. I will never get to see those teeth of mine the same way again. Lol.

But it's a fun experience altogether. But good things come to an end. :(

School's gonna open and all the neverending work and stress is going to come again.

But then again, at which part of life do you not get stress? At work I am stressed about sales, at home I get stressed by my parents, and at school I stressed about homework and exams.

Seriously, what's the purpose of life? :/
Another question that would be left unanswered.

Going to bed. Working tomorrow. Kthxbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment