Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Change of blogskin :3

Tracing back from the first post that had the header of "change of blogskin".
It has been a year since I have really played around with my blogskin, it's said that I wanted to make a blogskin that would last long and also to thank all the precious and lovable people that God in a way had sent me.

But in this year, many things has past by, many things happened, many things took place and changed many of which, many that seemed important didn't seemed as important now as it used to be. Well, people come and go. I really don't know how long this skin will last me. Probably not long, since I really find it quite distracting with all the colour combinations and such. All seemed to be too dead I guess?

A right brainer, will always be a right brainer indeed. BRIGHT COLOURS FTW!!

But who cares, just really had the urge to change it since I actually had an initial concept, but somehow failed in a way and came out with that.

Well who knows? This piece of shit might last me for a year :/ Or maybe it would soon be replaced back to the old one, since I really did liked the old one, it's just old. Kinda bored, but it was one of those skins that I seriously made from scratch. Well, which isn't.

Okay, I am starting to contradict myself. Should just crash to bed. Had a long day today, trying to clean teeth samples, paint them and such. Hadn't be sleeping much lately. Hmmm, but who cares? :)

*blast music and smiles :)*

PS: HEHE, doing little tweaks here and there, I am happy to say I am finally more happy to say goodbye to my old skin. HEHE. 
*Bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment