Sunday, April 8, 2012

Commitment.

Like what I have heard from my recently new inspiration, Michelle yeoh. Doing something instead of another for something or someone in your life isn't so much of a sacrifice but moreover a commitment.

In my life, I have given many commitment, such as going to a science course instead of an art course that I want. Studying it as properly as my mind allows me to. (though not excelling very well in it)

I use to think that this is a sacrifice I give to make my parents happy. Like how I believed have also sacrificed much for me. But now I ask myself, because of what they want, just how many more commitments do I have to give.

I hate this phrase which my mother loves to say. 长大了,翅膀也了哈。But seriously, as I'm growing up. I have my thoughts. I am already living on regrets every time I see someone being able to do what they love.

Just how many more regrets do you want me to have?

This question shall be a question will never be answered. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment