Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rough patch. Pffftt.

As much as I want to move on with life and not whine like a spoiled Singaporean kid.
I seriously need a way to whine out all that I can. Not through keeping it any longer or talk it out with my dear ones. I have never seriously felt life to be so demoralising.

Having to be nagged and scolded every single day, having to be misunderstood by people you once cared about and worst of all, have no where to vent. Life never seemed to be so lifeless. Having to live normally seemed like a chore.

As much as I wished to cry it all out and sleep to my heart's content and wake up to that cheerful me, this all seems to be a luxurious privilege too good to be fulfilled.

For I could face much more, if I just heck cared about the world and lived in my own lalaland.
The only thing I can do is sallow everything back down and stayed strong.

I am really surprised how one could act under the change of situation.
I am really tired. How I wished that everything could just stop and return to normal.
Give me my life back. I am really tired. Really tired.

I am thankful for those who cared, and understood. I am sorry I can't reciprocate what you have done back. Sorry for being so stressed up and bullshity, deep down I have appreciate what you done, your efforts to cheer me up. Going that extra mile to understand the situation I am in.

Trying to make me happy through every means I can afford. If it wasn't for you guys, I think I would have collapsed.
Thanks for being that tinge of honey, when everything is bitter and sourish. Thank you.

Thankful for the creator of blogs, ranting out unconditional really works.
As much as I hope to stay at this state of tiny happiness, it's time I go back to reality.
Where life have to go on, Mom's still going to come back at the same time, my RJ's still gonna close its submission at 1159.

No comments:

Post a Comment