Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lazy day, good food :)

My first meal of the day, at 4pm.
My so-called-breakfast + lunch, a meal to prevent me from fainting at home, while my sister takes her own sweet time to get me my spaghetti.
Lunch also let her delay till dinner already -.-

I swear it is definitely of the milk tea that I end up losing my sleep last night and end up feeling like a zombie now. So much for having 3 packets of powder in one cup for greater taste.
真的是,厉害就好不要假厉害。

Dinner of the day, actually only an hour after my lunch~
Super super super shiok seafood marianda and mushroom soup.
But also super fattening, I can feel my pants getting tighter after I finish my meal.
*suscipious eyes*
Lame post, but I just feel like blogging it out :)
Somehow I feel that these photos are nice, my camera is being kind to me by giving me sharp pictures :D

No comments:

Post a Comment