Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Unexpected, me no like this word. :/

So today was supposed to be cool day, with pocket burning but comfortable taxi car ride to school because I would be running late if I took the bus.

Had great iced mocha in the morning at school to kickstart my day and get myself pumped for my biochemistry UT3 paper. Sorta, luckily got a good paper, where I understood the questions and were able to relate to the questions they were shooting me.

#SWAG :D

Though of all the mistakes that I saw and knew after that, it was still fulfilling to know that my UT3 had a great start.

Reached home early, had some great japanese food
and watched a bit of It started with a kiss again. Had some laughter, got some sleep to replenish those that I have lost for mugging.

BUT >3< !!!

Mom had to spoil it with the air con servicing.
Really? Like why can't let my good day continue to run on after my nap, with a good uninterrupted revision for my microbiology?!

Don't they know I am on an exam period? :(((

Couldn't really study much with all the stuff, all the looking, walking around, noise and shit going around and only could really get to work when Sis came back and I was able to go back facing my window and plug in to some music to drown out the sound.
But it was still bad SINCE THE PHONE WON'T STOP RINGING.

OH,GIVE ME A BREAK.

Really got to start work like at 7pm when the repairman left.
And guess what? Having an attention span of an squirrel, I can't last for long till I became too saturated for anything.

Took breaks after breaks, dragged on distractions after distractions.
*I still had to do household chores in the midst of all these, because sis said she was too tired. Pffft* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO,
I AM STILL NOT FREAKING DONE MUGGING AND I AM ALREADY HAVING ALL THE HAND CRAMPS ROUTINES THAT I ALWAYS GET DURING MAJOR EXAMS. PERIOD.

As much as I kinda want to finish it all, my body is aching all over and my lids are closing already.

Thank God that tmrw's paper is in the afternoon which means sufficient sleep :D *YESSSSSS* and hopefully, I will have the urgency to actually wake up earlier and do more mugging.

Don't want to have the feeling of getting ran over by a firetruck when I am doing the paper.
Let's hope for the best.

So much for the unexpected turn. :/
I hate the unexpected. Though surprises are nice. :/
Okay, my brains malfunctioning already. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment