Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Honey for the heart.

Today has been a seemingly awesome, relaxing day.
Had some sudden urge of oozing courage to call someone I never thought I would call and talk to, so much for being a 不想后果的冲动派。

Awkward as much as it might feel in the duration, it was kinda an awesome feeling that somehow no amount of words can describe. Though awkward as it might seemed to be, it was worth it.

The day was really AWEEEEEEEE-SOMEEEEEEEEE.
Other than the moodswings and stuff, so much for being a Cancerian.
However it is also through all these things in life, that had really made me feel blessed that God had gave me so many angels in my life. Be it whether they are close or not so close to me in my life already, they still cared.

Sometimes that's all that matters in life.
It's those things in life that gives honey to your heart and make the world seem to be less complicated and hateful. Thanks all who make my day.

Cherish what I have rather than to cry over what I lost, is what I have to tell myself.
Let go, and all will be fine.

执著是好事,可是有时,对一些事情过于执著只会弄巧反拙罢了。

No comments:

Post a Comment