Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunken mood.

Tonight's not the night for happy post. You have been warned.
Tonight's seemed to become a bad night after all.

You said that you hate people coming to ruin you. Why are ruining me?
Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to get such treatments from you?
Just what am I to you? Stupid ego shit jerk.

Are status on the social websites so important?

认识你的这两年,我自认对你问心无愧。帮你的也不少。从来也没亏待过你。
可是,为什么要这样,为什么好像什么事都好像针对我?
我到底做了什么?让你可以这么的讨厌我?

如果你的目的是要彻彻底底的打败我,那我可以和你说,你成功了。你满意了吗?

Just freaking get out of my life, like how you said you would. Totally get out of my life.
Away to a place I won't sense you, won't see you and don't ever come back.

Just give me back my life. Give me back the old me.














Or maybe, just try to fix it and get. it. right.
But I doubt it will ever happen.
If only things were much simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment