Sunday, July 1, 2012

Change of blogskin ☻

Yes, as what the title suggest, a change in new skin and it took unexpectedly longer than I expected.
Oh well, with all the work and exams chugging at you, who can work right?
Besides I always believed in the magic hour thing, it's either you have it or you don't.

(But the point is it won't come unless I am really down and thinking, free from all the damn proteins.(;_・))

With all that said, I finally PROCRASTINATED all work yesterday afternoon and seriously spent the whole afternoon doing this header picture you see above, the differences of having to do this the entire afternoon was I enjoyed every bits of it, even though it is sometimes, irritating; never mask properly, never cut  properly. Argghhh. Just die.

That's why they always say, time pass fast when you're having fun, when I look up from my screen, done with my prideful master piece, it was already 8++. Chiong RJ, a bit of TV, and a tiny, weeny bit of FYP report, and it was time for bed.

Well, at least all is worth it, I got quite a positive feedback~ That's good to know at least people appreciate your work, but I am still not buying it, because I still feel lack of something, I don't know what, but it's lacking, as compared to the first time round, that very first skin I made for this blog. HAHA, designer's issue!!

Well. I don't have time to change it anymore anyway. This is it.

This will be my prideful no.2 since the second one was just random put up to replace the first, since I was bored of it and since many people on it doesn't matter that much to me anymore, what's the point of holding on? 


So, it is from this,

To this, 


 Now to this. 

BE SUPERHERO; RIDING WITH THE STARS AND CHASE MY DREAMS~
(Moreover to remind myself I am my own hero, I can do it, I can save my own ass!!)


PS: Sudden inspiration that I SHOULD HAVE DONE A BOOM SHAKALAKA themed one instead!! T.T DAMN HOW CAN I BE A SUPER HERO WITHOUT BOOM SHAKALAKA POWER!! :/ HAHAHA. DAMN.

But I also don't know how to put it in anyways. Maybe a THUNDER behind me? :x HAHAHAA. I am crazyyyyyyyy.

PS/S: Up till now I have done a good job in procrastinating. I am using the slot to for report writing to write up this post, how perfect. (~-~;)ヾ(-_-;) オイオイ...

No comments:

Post a Comment