Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 7; Life without Maid.

Lesson learnt today? Please don't be lazy to be decently dressed, even if. You're just intending to go taobao some food DOWNSTAIRS.

Yes, especially if you're a spoilt brat like I am. *nods*

For all you know, all the stores downstairs aren't open or preparing to open and end up like me, walking around a mad auntie with auntie-ish pajamas and totally unkept hair walking the whole stretch of market with people looking at you like WHAT?! 

OKAY CAN. TOTALLY UNWANTED.

I mean seriously, not knowing your environment well enough will just lead you to this situation. I mean, really.
All the humiliation, just for a meal of breakfast. *sigh*




Even got physically "scanned" by the auntie when I went to get it.
But I guess, with my auntie-ish outfit, I passed without getting any asked for any identifications. :) 
OKAY CAN. *Roll eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment