Sunday, July 15, 2012

The 20th.

So, I am 20 now. Righttttttttttttttttttttt.

As compared to 2011, 
(TIME MACHINE, POWER) 

Phew, it was hectic

This time round, things were a lot simpler, being a year 3 student often means more work, more work and more work, (not mentioning that THE FYP SUBMISSION DATE IS ON THE 13TH JULY) who actually gives a shit when they themselves are so freaking busy right? 
Even I don't give a shit, to be very honest. 

Furthermore not mention that 14th July 2012 fell on a Saturday
All the well, no school, no pressure. NO CELEBRATION :) 

Actually, it was really this pathetic, I am not kidding you. 
I even thought that I would just squander today away, home alone, with no maid(hence the need to do housework) and no date~ and spazzing over  boys over flowers with my stash of durain.
But I guess God's always fair to kind birthday people.

I got an impromptu date with HER
So, to spend my not so forever alone time :) 

Seriously, the day was not that spectacular to be honest, very much like every other time I have went out with her, but something about it today just makes me feel different. Maybe it's the birthday halo effect :/ Oh well. So be it. (AND VERY MUCH SHERMIN TRYING TO PAY ALMOST EVERYTHING FOR ME, even buying me the wireless mouth that I contemplated for so long!!)

And so, there goes how my 20th birthday took place. A day full of cheap thrills I should say :) 
I don't about these cheap thrills but something about it just makes me feel so happy. 
Going to ang mo kio just so that we can have KOI. 
Having to just walk around aimlessly in ntuc, sharing about life, and just going to walk at my favourite challenger to check out the lastest tech is all it takes to make simple happiness. 

OH.
Not forgetting these, 

Having to be in a totally kids environment squeezing and crouching just so we can draw on the table that we actually meant for kids. Love them to the bits even though they were free thanks to the opening of some shopping center at ang mo kio (who cares, there's still nothing inside anyway.) 

Made the first one just out of random thought, since I was really embarrassed of the fact that we are so overgrown in a bunch of bouncing, active kids. 

Became really oblivious to the environment when doing the second one, since the people are really nice there. HEHE.

LOVE THE MOTIVATION. HEHE. 
Really making them my birthday wishes. 
 加油~

It's really nice to be just spending time, doing usual things and being yourself. :)
That's how my 20th birthday. 20 years living life already. Fast. 

Thanks for everything. 




HAHA, I am back to the crazy random .gif style. :x 

No comments:

Post a Comment