Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 10; Life without Maid

10 days without maid. 10 days already. Time seemed to fly past slow now, since I dread every part that I no longer have a maid at home to take care of the chores at home and I have to be the one doing the chore.

Then again, in an blink of an eye, it has been 10 days.

I guess it is pretty obvious that I dread the fact that I no longer am entitled to be in the spoilt brat category from the fact that I now use the duration of time I am without a maid. Having to learn life lessons and getting to think about things that seemed so much simpler in the past.

Today's no different. Having to fall sick on a weekend, and best, to be home alone sick.

Sure, being home alone is definitely awesome, the only part I love ever since my maid left. Peace and tranquility of being alone? BEST (Y).

But the part where having to take care of the house, do the household chores even though you're sick and almost dying just sucks big time and of course, from that statement above, yes. I did screw my day up just sleeping and of course messing up my house, not most of the housework and since I am too lazy to go buy food for myself, and end up cooking shit for myself.



BEST PART OF ALL THIS? I STILL HAVE TO FREAKING CLEAN UP. _|_

God, today's experience really made me think, if. I mean if. I really will to struggle through and make my way to Monash, will I even be able to take care of myself? I don't think so.

Hell man, I am learning something new, almost everyday without maid. Getting to know how lucky and spoilt I am all these years. Even though I well admitted it long time ago.

Really hope I recover soon. There's just too many things waiting for me to be done. Now's really not the time to collapse. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment