Friday, June 29, 2012

New looks. Happy mood.

Yeps, have been wanting to do this blog post for the longest, longest, LONGEST time.
For many that actually know me, they would know that one I am actually an ass for my ipod touch.
It's just like I simply can't find any case that I like in some sense. At least not locally?
I have given up hope in finding one, though I do admit, I am still looking around when I see pasar malam or anywhere, as long as it makes me happy.

But, ever since then, nothing has come by anyway, so I have paid good amount of money just for something that I feel would make me and my ipod happy; a good protection, great design and of course, something that appeals to me.

I got the well popular; Rebel Touch. 
Isn't it just pretty? 
*SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* 
"RED RED RED RED :D"

 
Not forgetting that it is a hybrid case. It's protection is perfect, together with the lip-on design that lets me just throw it on the table, whichever angles I like. The protection is that good. Tight fitting and thick. (Y)


Just look at the details, people :) 

Oh yeah. Recently, also got inspired and decided to jailbreak my poddy. 
Wanted to show pictures, but learnt a cool way to record the screen directly from my ipod. 
So what's more cool than a cool display of video right? :D 

It's really quite cool right, with all the customization you can get, and all the nice apps you can play. 
AWESOME LIKE SHIT.
It is also because of tweaks that I am able to show you everything in video above :D 

Enjoy, okay ^^ This is by far, my most hardworking and long dragged post. HEHE.

BYE BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment