Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fate.

I'm never a strong believer of fate,
always believed that I can never just succumb just like that to fate without even trying can I?

But, sometimes, you really can't ignore it, it will just come to your face.
For it is indeed fate has decided many things for me, where I am now, what I am now, theI get to meet many people, interact with them, learn things from, get to grow up. Face changes in life. Grow stronger.

Not forgetting that it is BECAUSE of fate that I get to know awesome and people dear to me.

Fate might play with your perception as is also via fate, that I get to see the true colours of many time after time. Like the saying people often say in chinese;

路摇知马力,日久见人心。
这句话,我终于也明白,了解了不多。

人心险恶,我又知道多少,知面,知人不知心。

Fate plays with your life at the weirdest places you can think of, even on things as simple as shoes. MY VANS T.T
(having to whine for it for 1year, I am still left with nothing!! :(((( )

Be it good or bad, fate plays with you and sticks to you like superglue, you can choose to not believe it.
But it will prank on you at the strangest time to catch you off your guard. Driving me to the pillar.

Why can't fate give me simpler people in life? Or maybe it's not so much about fate, it is so much of my overworking brain. WHATEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment