Monday, June 18, 2012

Judging.

Yes, this is going to be one of those ranting posts that I always have the tendency to post out, instead of those great, fantastic, entertaining posts that I planned in my head.

Today's topic : JUDGING.

Admit it, you, me, we all have been there. It's just human nature to judge. Oh. Not forgetting those biatches there to plan the seeds of misunderstanding into your brain before you know it, but then again, we are also that navie and stupid to fall for it. 

Judging is to me, just seems like another big irony. Something that all of us so detest, yet, always do. JUDGE. I judge you for who I don't know. You judge me back thinking you know me well. Cycle of life huh? 


Be it on me or on my friends that you're judging, you ain't know shit yet.
Just like how you think you know me, but you actually don't. You ain't know shit about me, that's a perception that I show you. 

Think I have no temper? Think again. Think I am always tired, powerless, think again. Think I am quiet/opinion-less? Think again? 


I don't know why this is happening to me, I am also judging you for all the wrong things like you are judging me and my friends. 

Maybe just like you, I know shit about you too. That's why I am judging. 

It's like a vicious cycle. Really feel like ending all these now, but can I? 

WTS. I fuckin' can't. This is frustrating that I still have to be that Ms Nice just to ensure that shit doesn't happen to me instead because of all the politics. I HATE POLITICS, be it literally, or just usually school and work politics. GTFO. 








Final note to self: 
Don't accept others to stop first. You stop it first. What they want to do with their little thought experiment is none of your business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment