Monday, June 4, 2012

Seriously, I really hate proteins.


At 4.43 a.m, looking at this picture, I seriously ask myself.
"WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF CRAP?!" 

Like seriously, it just looks like a ball of tangled,jumbled up colourful strings that no one gives a shit. But I guess, somehow, many people actually gives a shit. Since I am having an exam about it through out the month just shows how important is it. 

Without it, we will have no hormones, no blood cells, no muscles, no meat. 
BUT WHATEVER.

I actually don't hate it that much, but after facing it for more than 3 hours, reading on it's different levels of folding structures and the stupid bonds, bonds and more bonds. I have had it, and I am here to do a mindless rant, because I don't even know what I am typing anymore. WOW. 

:P Well. 

At the very least, I feel accomplished today for finishing 2 problems, 3 more to go and I am done for ONLY Structural Biology. KILL ME. SERIOUSLY. WHY. LIFE. IS. LIKE. THAT. SERIOUSLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment