Sunday, August 5, 2012

SPOILT BRAT RANT.

As the title suggest. Please feel free to just leave if you are unfamiliar with me to know that I am very obviously angry and that I am some unfilial brat that not know my parents are the best people on Earth and that I do not know that it's because of them that I am able to create this very blog post that speaks ill about them. YES, I am that irony.

BUT I AM GOT DAMN PISSED NOW. I DON'T CARE. *RAGE MODE ON.*

I mean seriously, yes, I know. Phones are expensive to get. YES. I KNOW.
But seriously, instead of having to cheapskate over some lousy phone, why don't just get me that smartphone that I wanted. Pay more, use longer. Just like that E71. I used it for 4 years isn't it? Let you sold two phones on the way, adding up to more than the price of the phone itself when you first bought for me.

SO WHY NOT NOW? Oh because it was expensive. OKAY CAN.

SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR WHINING PLEASE.

Yes, don't give me that shit. You changed your phone halfway through via someone's else's plan. OH. So I cannot do the same. OKAY CAN.

If you had let me change to that phone that I have wanted, all these would not have happened.

Don't let me take 3G. See what Singtel have done. Changed the deal, now I have to ask about to see if it's enough to use before I upgrade halfway. OKAY CAN. SEE WASTE MORE MONEY.

Just freaking let me have it my way. Then all these would have happened. I won't be stucked with a phone that gives me problem everytime that an iPhone 3G can do better and stucked with that old iPhone that you didn't want anymore. OKAY CAN.

So what if you wanted to swop your iPhone 4S for me? Do you think I am that unfilial and that stoned hearted to take what belongs to you? Think of how you have raised me.

Thanks to you I am stucked in a dilemma. Thank you. OMG. Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment