Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 32 - Life with Maid.

Yes. I have officially survived life without maid for a month.
Should say that I have already got used to the fact that I no longer have another person in my house whose sole purpose of being there is just to get the house clean and so as to make me feel like I am the best spoilt brat in the entire Earth.

But I have indeed survived without her. For 32 days!! :D HURRAYYYYYYYY.

In this duration before my last post about maid, I got to learn to buy my own food.
This post should be an upgrade I should say. Through these days, I learn to cook my own food.

I don't know what I should say about my culinary skills. I seriously think the things that I learnt in F&N have just gone into the drain because my life have always been that good that I don't have to lay a finger to get food in my tummy. It's always just a call away. (Sounds like delivery, but that call is to my maid. HARIIIIIIII is what you will always hear when she's still around. :P Now that makes her sounds like she's dead. OKAY CAN.)

Since not having to lift a finger, having to cook again is just like cooking blindfolded which end up with lousy food that's always overcooked. -.- Hope I can find back that sense of culinary so that my food won't be that bad. Seriously, since the food that I am cooking nowadays are still can food as compared to how I am cooking in the past? Still a long long long way. HAHA.


Though to be honest, it looks quite nice from the picture. I am proud of that :D 
Magic of instagram, even shit looks nicer with all the filter :P 

Hmmmm, life is getting random everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment