Saturday, August 25, 2012

Changes.


Inevitably, as always. Change is everywhere.

Not that I am trying to highlight the point that I have always been the noble one and so.

But I just can't help but ask what's wrong with my life. I can confidently say, my life is no much different than yours, yours and yours. But why I am feeling so hollow in the inside.

In terms of friendship and all those relationship shit. Why am I always the one that's giving, I always feel that I am the one that's giving, but not having anything back in return. But for all my many many efforts to make something happen, I am still always the least prior one.

Be it it's because of you, you, you or YOU. I can't help but feel that surplus, and that I am not worthy of your time. Maybe it is me that is asking too much. Maybe it's me that's making a fuss out of nothing.

I am afraid that something in the past may happen again and I can once again feel that I am going back to those protective layers, afraid. Afraid that something beyond my control would happen again. God. WHY?

I'm tired of hidding and suppressing but then again, even if I were to show it out, who's gonna care.


Precisely my point. 
Maybe, just maybe, I should learn to be independent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment