Friday, August 3, 2012

Pet Peeves?

Do you have one? Having a need to face a wall just to study? Clean room, nice beds maybe? 
I have loads too. Just like mentioned on top. I need them all.
YES. I NEED TO FACE A WALL TO STUDY. FULLSTOP

BUT. I seriously admit I do have exceptionally major one for electronics.
Not clothes, not bags, not shoes, but electronics. 

Don't have a good earpiece? I whine. 
Scratching my new ipod case? I whine. 
Screen protector having scratch and bubbles? I whine. 

HAHA. Just what should I do with myself huh? 

Now it has aggregate to not standing good friends and people around me having good earpiece and case. 
TIME TO STOP. Hmmmmm. I know I have to. 

Kaythxbyes. 


So damn tired. People's bloody moodswing, social games, logbook and all these FYP shit's killing me. K. 

Goodnight. Zzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment