Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cheap thrills of the day. :)

HEH. Finally got a day off work due to school, that kind of happiness is describable by no amount of words. :3  Mark my words. I am a spoilt brat you know.

Today can be said one of the best/ relaxing days I had during my holidays mentally.  Basically did nothing much at all, just walked around buying food, lazing around, drinking, eating, drinking, drinking, eating, go home. HAHA!!
If branding is nothing to you, you have got to try this shit.
Nicer than koi in my opinion!!
Not gong cha though, gong cha is another league altogether. Hehe. 

Muji drink, never fails to make me feel healthy, LOL.
Just joking, but never fails to give me this refreshing feel. 

(Y) Shiok, shiok mee sua~
MEATBALLS :D 
Well, I am a foodie destresser, what to do? :P 
*There goes my diet :3* 

It's kinda nice though that a trip to trying out earpiece and getting ipod cases turned to food trying and crap buying. Since I have decided to stick to klipsch, nothing beats it in my opinion so far, we will see how. :D

HEHE, $$$$ saving plan!! :) I feel richer already~ LAHLAHLAH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment