Monday, March 12, 2012

虎头蛇尾


Best word to describe my day.

To be honest, my day did begin in a good way, with good combo-ing sales and good customers giving me a chance to really wanted to smile to every customer that was coming my way.

But somehow, the day just got worst in one way or another. It begin with the first one that I really, didn't make it into the competition. Not that I didn't expect that, in fact, I have never passed any auditions in my life, I was like that bad. I know. No matter how many people out there told me I was good. I never really take it in heart, though some made me happy. But it was never a true believe when they said it.

C'mon, I knew where I was. 自己有几两重,自己难道不知道吗?

But it was just this part of my ego that really wanted to prove to my dad. I was good. I will make it through with what I love to do and one day, be good and worth his opinion in what I love to do. But then again, who am I to judge? He was right again. Again and again. Maybe I really am not made for singing, God is just making a joke out of me. Making me fall in love with all the things I am not good at. Making me fall in love with the things I am not supposed to do. But what can I do then?

Then again, ever since, it's like I am not myself anymore. Sales started to slow down, no. It stopped. Can't seemed to get any customers, or at least, I didn't get enough to help me hit the basic requirement from boss. Once again, making me feel worthless.

Plus the combo of breaking that plastic display box when trying to put in place a camera that had toppled, I really felt I was most worthless jerk.

T.T that's what happen to me in the end. Worthless crybaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment