Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Adapting.

I seriously am a geeky cave woman that know nuts about the world. All I know is my music, my drama and rotting at home all day long.

Spoilt brat much.

Takes me great effort to let me adapt and get into the mood of things. Just like work. It took me great effort to get into the hang of things.

Changed me to another location. A totally "new" place, a new style, I get all lost and blur.

Even had to call a friend up to ask for directions. How geek/ no life can I get, being a 19 years old singaporean getting lost in singapore... Utterly hopeless.

Ahh, but learning is all part of life. At the very least I am already learning now to a better tomorrow.

Goodnight. Tomorrow would be a long day for me. Better catch some sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment