Wednesday, November 13, 2013

AFA'13

Long time no see, long time no see.
Long time no see, long time, long time no see.

Hello, people of the internet.
How have you guys been! :)

So if you guys are an otaku like me, you probably should know that last two weeks go is the annual AFA 2013! :O *hands in the air* WOOOOHOOOO. LIKE A FINALLY. 

BUT guess what? For this time, unlike the many times, the timing isn't placed on a holiday for me like most of the time :( and worst of all? It's on my second lab paper and 5 days before my final exam. LIKE WTF? -,-
Kill me please.

AND SO... I contemplate and contemplate and contemplate and... contemplate....
Final paper... AFA... final paper... AFA. 

And in the end. Like the post titles says, I went. So much for being 21 years old, a young, new, disciplined adult! My ass. HAHAHAHA. I just knew that even if I didn't go, I wouldn't end up studying at home. Instead, I will just be thinking and thinking and thinking about it like the many events I missed like the JJ lin one when the UTs were around. So, I went in the end. :/

 
With my favourite cap, new shirt, new bag and new shoes. 
AFA, here I come!
(Also known as another day of squandering your parents money.) 

But come to think of it now, there isn't much I bought, I spent most of my time taking pictures with the displays there. *gulp* COOL MAN. 

Well, let the pictures do the rest of the talking. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment