Saturday, March 5, 2011

That's all I can say.

Working life sucks.
Had been working for 7 or so days straight even since Mom had fell sick.

Best thing is that she keeps using that now ever since even though she's already recovering well and good-.- *can nag & scream at me somemore*

*You're the reason that I never want to start, cause I know it will never end.*

Muscle aches, moodswings and lack of sleep are all coming back to taunt me again.

I don't want a holiday like that!
Return my carefree holiday back to me!!!!!

I want my days of soaking at home, just watching drama, animes and doing just the things that I like!

ARGHHHHHHHH :(


Kays, shall not blog much more, time for bed.
Gonna wake up early for WORK again. *gosh! face slam!*

PS: Have been addicted to photoshopping my pictures recently. Even when I am so tired already after work :/ Addiction of a crazy media kid. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment