Friday, March 4, 2011

Inspirational pumps.

Inspirations.
Everybody needs it once in a blue moon to keep things going no matter how successful you may be now.

Source of inspirations can come from anywhere. People that you know, people that you don't know in reality, even people that might have already passed away but for the in one thing or another, the things they did, the things they might have said might inspired you one way or another and made your thinking changed and see things from a different way.

For me, I have many people that inspire me. All for the different reasons. The things they do. Like the one that I think that have inspired me a way or another.

He is just a usual man, but with a successful career with a kind heart and a positive attitude. It was his positive attitude in learning even though he is already 55 in age that had inspired.

He thinks that there is no limit to learning, be it young or old. It all comes within the mind.Whether you are willing to take that strike. Whether you are willing to try and go through that extra mile. Something I think many people would not tell themselves when met with something difficult. Like me and my dearest biology.

Always thinking of excuses to cover my own butt. Tsk.

There are also some celebrities out there that really inspires me.
Like Justin Bieber and JJ lin.
Both of them had basically came from nothing. A nobody.
And because of their constant hardwork, they became somebody.

And even though through their ups and down, they never give up and continue chasing their dreams, be it for Justin Bieber's puberty that caused him to be unable to sing like used to. Or JJ lin, who overused him voice and lost his voice, and unable to talk for 100days.

They never give up. Persisted on. Something that I think I would not be able if I were in their shoes, with that much of external influences and pressure.

And dreams, opportunities can be anywhere. It not necessary had to be given by others.
机会是要靠双手去争取的。

Something I really hope I can learn and adapt.

One last person that I think had not say inspire me, but let me find my passion and area of interest, making me feel I am also not that useless would be,
As mentioned from my previous posts, if wasn't for her, I think I won't be who I am now.
So thank you.

Inspirations are everywhere. It's whether what they say, do or make takes your breath or have changed the way you think. There are still many others out there that really insipred me, and had encouraged me and made me who I am today. But if I were to list out one, it would be never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment