Sunday, February 27, 2011

S.H.A.G.G.E.D

*Pikachu can be so annoying at times, just kidding :P*

Seriously, life can't get anymore better than this.

Mom is sick, and all plans to go out have to be put on pause, or rather, happen without the presence of me. Because, it would become of my responsibility as a young adult to go help lighten the load of my mom since I am now freaking free.

*But luckily I have awesome friends that understand. Thankfully.*

Mentally drained off now, I just had a lot in my mind, now it's all gone. I don't know what's happened to my mine. But, I guess it's telling me to go to bed already. Since I have to help out again tmrw since Mom isn't getting any better.

Seeing Mom shivering like that just now, I just can't just act like some spoilt brat and stay at home and enjoy life while she suffers right?

RESPONSIBILITY :D

Gosh. So much for growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment