Monday, February 7, 2011

CROAKYTOAD IS BACK! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Yeps. I am back from that dopeshit holiday that I had yearned for months back.
Time sure fly pass fast when you are having fun.

*Miss just lying there nothing to do, listening to some music and just spend my afternoon watching the repeats on animax. (Y) to the max.

Having this super lagging hangover now.
Busy streets, roadside shopping, people speaking thai, foreign words.

I swear now everything in Singapore looks super weird to me.
From the squeaky clean roads with no roadside stores and loosed crowds to me having to understand everything that is around me.
Sucks to the max.

I just wish to go back to when it all started.
To the first day, and just enjoy everything over again.

350+++ more days. I will work hard towards it.
It's just so funny that there are things we look forward to so much and wish it comes like immediately.
But there are somethings that we just wished slowed down, or better, don't even come.

Humans are paradoxes. I am a paradox.

No comments:

Post a Comment