Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some updates :D \(^ w ^)/

So like my previous post has mentioned!
CroakyToad finally got to changed her boring skin of to something she's satisfied about :D

Sorta regretting that I have not done this earlier and almost had the thought to give up blogging and just live life just macroblogging on facebook and twitter.
Since I am now super super active on both sides.

Due to Reason #1 :)

JESS TEONG
Something happened somewhere, in between and somehow.
I am able to talk to her now on facebook as if she's my mom, my friend and also someone I used to stalk :)
:DDDDDDDDDDDD

Reason #2:

W15L TWITTER BUDDIES :D
They are the reason why, my twitter suddenly became so active, and sometimes so annoying.
Hopes this last even after the semester, because it has been kinda fun :)

Kays, gonna stop, I think lappie need some rest. Update soon again :)
For the sake of remembering the times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment