Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nerds have moodswings too.


HELLO PEOPLE :D

I am currently very sadly, in chemistry class now.
With a Chemistry UT later.
And very sadly, I am in no mood at all to study and have more mood to fall asleep rather than revise or listen to any team's presentation.

Some sort of panic to run through me now, rather than to feel that I have been run over a firetruck when I am doing the paper and regretting for all the dumb things that I have done in that period.

Seriously can't believed that I did not have the discipline to wake up and study like when I was studying for biology. Hope God bless me that I would be able to maintain my grade. I have to much disappointments already. I think I have had enough.

Saying that, I better force myself to study some.
Jiayou bah, Shermaine.

Jiayou bah. That's the only thing I can tell you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment