Thursday, January 27, 2011

A midnight delivery :D

It's 1 a.m in the morning, and I am not sleeping just yet, waiting for the opportunity to take a good bath. But only to find my maid taking a freaking long time to take her shower. FML.

I don't know is it me, or am I getting really lazy,
I am starting to not handup my RJ according to the deadlines, which is not a good thing.
I should really try to kick this new habit that I have got to learn recently and revert back to the old me.

Looking forward to the short getaway coming in 4/5 days. *Screw my math*
May god bless everything to be smooth, and pray that I don't fall sick again. *touch wood*

PS: I should really start packing my stuff, because currently, I am just chunking everything into the luggage as though a kid is planning to run away from home for good.
Okay, maybe not that bad, since my luggage is relatively small as compared to my parents.
But it really looks like the subway sandwich I ate today... Somehow. *Okay, thinking too much.*

Okay, I think I really need to go, before Dad comes to chase me to bed again. After all, it is now 1.23 now, and I have class like in 7 hours time, leaving me with only 4 hours plus to sleep and my batteries are dying in 5 mins!

Super sad case :(

No comments:

Post a Comment