Saturday, November 6, 2010

What if... you're that rich?

Yeah, call me a glee addict, whatever.
I finally got to complete season1 and went on to season2,
but the sad thing is it isn't sorta completed yet.
Which kinda suck. Big time.

And yes, I am still listening to Glee even though I can't watch it. :)

Well, for the cold reality I have been getting these few days,
my imagination inevitably run around the world and a question occurred to me,

What would I'm someone who was born in a dirt rich family,
who would I be and what would I look like?

Well, actually, I asked ting that question, because I don't know it myself.

I got a reply of :
"A girl with many many ipods, mp3s, headphones, earbuds, shoes and cds and maybe an over-sized closet of tees that don't make sense."

True. But yet sad that that's true :(
Your friends always knows the worst of you.

PS: this is a very random post, because I seriously feel lik blogging, but my life is starting to take its shape like a broken recorder that only seemed to repeat itself again and again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment