Monday, November 1, 2010

I thank the lords for everything.


I am seriously going to lose my mind.

My mind is like an ultra filter with super big holes that filter all the things I have to remember in my head! First, it's the apple cable, then it's the charger. Then it's that. What else man!


But luckily I had you like Mickey had Minnie. As a friend :)

Just had a mind threatening experience. Carelessness was all that caused it.
My carelessness for that fact. If not for blessing for god for any of that matter,
If you would know me well enough, you would that I am one good person that hates preaching, but somehow, there's no other theory that could really explained what happened today.

Me being able to hear the honking of those speeding cars, best, able to react in time when they were charging over all lightning speed.

OMG was all I can say even now. Thank you.

Be it for all gods that Blessed me from above,
or you, that simple ordinary girl that has always seemed to be there each time for my ups and down.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment