Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Awaking.

I guess I was also once a child that was in that kinda situation.
Or maybe even worst. Okay... Never mind.

Okay, so apart of me feeling that I am going to fail my physics, and I deserved it 'cause I didn't study much, today was suddenly a nostalgic day.

Didn't know why too, suddenly all memories of just anything and everything related to secondary school just flowed through my mind.

The good, the bad, the tantrums, the traumas and the drama.

It made me cry and cry.
Making me miss the good old days, looking young, wearing that uniform, wishing to grow up, having to do almost everything without thinking about the consequences.

Making me regret the many wrong choices that I have made in the past. Made my feel mature of who I am now and being so senseless to make the right from the wrong.

Making me asking myself now, was things really as difficult as it seemed that time?
I don't know anymore. I'm really nothing.

But for the many regrets, the one who started that trigger.
Thank you for giving me whatever you can even though I am giving you crap.
Thanks for helping me when I am just someone that no one really cares.
Thanks for being that motherly figure that seemed like a god-sent angel when my life was a piece of shit.

I must work harder. Harder. HARDER.
I wish when hopefully someday, when I get to meet you, I get to show you that, I have really grown up. Into someone different. More different than I use to be in the past.

MOTIVATION :D

PS : Seriously, like the question that people will always say when they have a regret.
"If I can turn back in time, I would really......"

But what would I really do, would I do a worst job?

No comments:

Post a Comment