Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hi y'all.

Seemed really long since I have made a decent post about anything huh? 

Life have been hectic ever since I have last genuinely updated in like April? O.O Didnt knew what had gotten into me, but just didn't had the mood to got to update even though there was really a considerable amount of things to update. 

For one major one was going and coming back from a school trip to china, two regarding my graduation, three that I will be going to be twenty-one pretty soon and that I will be holding my second ever party in my life; first being the one when I had when I was one :p and four, stepping into a new stage of life where I will be recieving education from a private institute. 

Seemed like pretty much going on huh?
Yeah, I think so too. Maybe that's the reason why I am not feeling the mood to write anything. 

Nah. That's not true. 

I'm just most of the time busy and moody over things. Well, a lot of things. Too much that I don't know where to begin anymore. :/ 

Well, blame no one since I am not good in anything to begin with. 

Not good in doing sales, handling stress, studying and the things I love. Just not good in doing anything in general. 

Hmmm. 

Life. 

Where are things always greener on the other side? 

And here comes my mood swing again, making my mind go viral again about how unfair life is. 

Till then. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment