Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fat oily rants.

Being fat was never really an issue to me, so what I'm fat. I'm still me. The problem about being fat is about having to not look good in anything but cheap and ordinary clothes. Anything other than that, forget about it ughh. For us, nothing is trendy, nothing is new it is not that we don't have fashion sense like those of you fashionista out there. It is that everything we wear will make us look like a big round ball. 

As much as I hated that part, being fat is also one of the reasons I'm always looked down upon. Why? Don't ask me. I never understood that part either. Being fat doesn't mean we don't have a mind, a heart or a soul. We too, like the pretty humans out there, have feelings too, so stop being all out there trying to damage our confidence when we don't even have much left in the beginning.

Today's incident just made me clearer to my lost goal. I was lost, but thanks to your one glance. 

I will prove it to all that once looked down to us. We are like you too. Being fat doesn't make us freaks. 

It is time. I hope I push it through this time.

加油吧,Shermaine. 你可以的。

No comments:

Post a Comment