Wednesday, June 19, 2013

语无伦次。

Spent a day doing nothing, wasted I should say.

To be honest, really had the feeling to go out and gym, it's really time to get back into shape, can already feel all the fats climbing back to my ass and tummy. Pants are all getting tighter, BUT then again, the haze's really making it a difficult mission impossible. 

You could call me a 天生贱骨头 maybe, always wanting to do the wrong things at the wrong time. 
Like feeling to practice a difficult song in the midst of a sore throat and cold, doing housework while having UT the next day waiting, and like to day, having the desire to run and lift weights in the midst of this horrible haze. HA, well. That's me. :D 

Welcome to my world. 

Maybe it could be the haze, that I wasted a day sleeping and watching videos, watching variety shows ranging from 康熙來了all the way to 百变大咖秀. Yup. I am that weird. However watching all that, made me started thinking. 

韵味,气质,这两样东西真的是一个人不可缺少的。

Seriously,  applicable to whether being yourself, or just simply how the world is trying to be anybody else but themselves. This two things are a MUST HAVE and thinking back, it is also this two things that made me fall for the artistes I once or still inspired. 

Sadly, just so sadly to say, I am still one common individual that has still haven't found mine. 

Sadly to say, I think it's hidden in that layer of fats in me. To be honest, I never thought that being fat is something to be sad about in the past, but as I grow older, being fat is seriously a disadvantage. 

Being fat, you walk slower than people, you don't look good in ANYTHING, some people think that you're just dumb and worthless. WELL. It's my fault anyway that I become fat. :/





YUP. Pretty self- explained.


No comments:

Post a Comment