Thursday, September 27, 2012

An act of kindness.

Maybe it's the fact that I commute more on the train more during the holidays due to work or I'm just simply bored when I'm on the way to work, totally late and in no mood to watch or play any games on my iPod.

I find myself more attentive to the ads on these platforms more often now.

Recently one that got me thinking was the one regarding the act of kindness.

I never really took it into heart even though the emphasis of the ad was to highlight that acts of kindness could be done in seconds in our busy schedules and busy was not an issue. But you know being in a society like Singapore who gives a shit. I mean seriously. I don't think half of the population even appreciates what you are doing. More over making Singapore a better place just by these act of kindness that many take for granted.

Affirmative from experiences. *nods*

But having to experience it myself. Acts of kindness do make a difference. You might just meet some one who will appreciate your efforts. Like me.

A accidental topple of my long awaited fries sure spoilt my day.

But an act by the manager to replace my fries sure made my day a whole lot better. Appreciating the fact that the manager didn't have to do it as it is none of macs fault that my fries got toppled on the floor.

I am deeply touched.

Suddenly motivated that I should be gracious in my own way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment