Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Class roster.

So holidays are ending very very soon, having to just worked most of the holiday through, I should say, I didn't really got much out of it, so much of which, most of the things I learnt, see and felt all came from work.

Well, at least the pay was okay. Money is the root to all evil. Hiak hiak. (Self consoling in progress)

Finally having to see my class roster, clearing most of the mist of how my next semester would be taking shape into, I should say I am both glad, but yet, afraid again.

Glad, that I at the very least got the blessing of the Gods above that I didn't have to be in the same class of Dark claws of smart of wits, but ended up with another class, which seemingly, seems to be less dangerous, but yet, seemed to be very deceiving to me, especially with the case that I will be stucked a lot with a group of people I really just hope to be got over and done with. Gosh. Just save me.

I am not one that always pray. I am not the kind of person you would call Holy.

But please, Gods from the above skies, bless me with the power and energy to survive next semester, and let's hope not to get as socially politically involved, keeping all these shit to the bare minimum.

1 comment:

  1. Jiayou!!~

    School reopening also equals we'll be getting busier. sians...

    ReplyDelete