Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An update about life.

Life's have been tiring ever since I have came back from Bangkok. 
PMS + diarrhea = awesome drainage on my energy bar.  

Even worked through the weekend, sales isn't as good on the first day. 
Some customers are so crappy that I really feel like punching them left and right.

Second day was alright, was less shagged due to a good night's sleep,there was more sales, but accidentally served someone else's customer, feeling guilty, but hopefully no hard feelings, that sale really helped me somehow. I am thankful.

Oh yeah, I FINALLY GOT TO WATCH MYSTIQUE VALLEY. LIKE FINALLY.
It's kinda awesome that I finally found a source to watch it.
IT'S DAMN AWESOME :) though the drama's long and I am busy. I will still make things while last. 'Cause she's too beautiful to be rejected. HEH.

*Gosh.* 

PS: And somehow, got to know that people are always watching me. Gotta be careful next time. *shrink eye stare* 

No comments:

Post a Comment