Monday, February 6, 2012

Bangkok Trip '12


Hi, it has been long that I have done a proper update about my life. 
Have been really lazy, or just simply, liking my privacy which is kinda irony to say, as I am already giving an update of my life here. Sounds kinda leychey. Forget it. My mind was never clear. 

So, I am back from my long-waited holiday trip. 
It's all nice and green when I first blogged at that moment. 
 
 
(Photos are proof!!) 

But one always say that no one knows what happens in the next moment. 
IT'S TRUE. 

Got a diarrhea subsequently, really bad diarrhea, instead of shopping,
(because of this)
Long cooking time, bullshit boiling tiny bowl of water.

I slept in the hotel all day long. 
Did I regret? YES. Of course, lost loads of time I could bond with my parents, but then again. Looking at my life now, it's good that I got that long undisturbed sleep. 

But overall, the trip is good, but this time round it isn't as much of a frantic holiday as compared to last year's. I did miss home as compared to last year. Maybe it's because of that person who didn't appear, or maybe, I have grown old. Old enough to know home's really the best place on Earth. 


I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk. 
Lagorn-kahhhhhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment